Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Wow

That was just awesome, great animation, beautiful music.
Quite the spin on the Aladdin story but still wonderful.
nice work

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

That was awesome.

Nice graphics, sound, style, and everything.
You better put that at the beginning of all your episodes, it would give the feel of a TV anime series rather than just a flash series.
Awesome work!

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

That was great!

You really showed how someone can go insane b/c of hardware so well! Nice movie, good, funny animation. Plus the song is awesome.

Good job!!

Intruder : Revelation Intruder : Revelation

Someone has been playing a little too much fear...

Really good movie though. Pretty nice graphics, background detail could have used a little more but it was nice. No story whatsoever really so it felt like a scene from something much bigger. Sound effects were good, and pretty decent movie. nice work

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

good work

funny, well done, nice use of the worms...great job

Star Wars: RotS Star Wars: RotS

Bit of a spoiler, don't ya think?

Great movie nonetheless, funny, good animation. Nice starwars jokes, and nice way of killing off Anakin...good work.

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

Now THATS a good Collab project.

Wow good job, I must say. Good humor, good music, decent animation!
Nice way of putting different songs together.
It seemed Headshot kept getting better at animating as the movie went on, nice work. Not alot of 80s rock, more 80s mainstream pop but it was still well thought out and put together.
keep it up

Stop Cryin Your Heart Out Stop Cryin Your Heart Out

A "suckypoo" attempt at getting a high score

Sorry but this was actually pretty bad. Only about half of the animations were decent. And there was really no point to this movie, I guess some sort of message that Newsgrounds is slowing diving or something, but you guys couldn't even put that message across. Unfortunantly it looks like you guys are going for a vote of 5 for sympathy rather for a quality animation, which this could've been, had you got some better animators or cut the crap and put in some more stuff. I agree, Oasis does suck. PLUS, to make the movie that much worse, you replay about half of the animations with the poor lip syncing, thanks for wasting 4 minutes of my life for what I though would've been a good animation/collaboration.

Wario Gets Straight Wario Gets Straight

You did a really good job

I'm highly surprised by how underrated this movie is, the sprite work is FANTASTIC, one of the best movies i've seen in terms or sprite work (your next to randy solem). Funny story, good humour, great job man. This deserves to be in the top 50.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE